Metal-polymer self-lubricating bearings
1). PTFE/Fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm, provides an excellent initial transferred film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly to establish the self-lubricating feature.
2). Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides strong mechanical bond and excellent thermal conductivity.
3). Steel backing Provides mechanical strength.
|Max. load||Static||250N/mm²||Friction coefficient||0.03~0.20|
|Very low speed||140N/mm²||Max.speed||Dry running||2m/s|
|Rotating oscillating||60N/mm²||Hydrodynamic operation||>2m/s|
|Max. PV Dry running||Short-term operation||3.6N/mm²*m/s||Thermal conductivity||42W(m*K)-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||11*10-6*K-1|
|Operation Temperature range||-195℃ ~ +280℃|
1. Strong manufacturing technology
1) With 70 years of manufacturing history, it mainly produces prime movers for gas turbines, thermal power generation, hydropower generation, nuclear power and other power generation, hydraulic control pipes for construction machinery, high temperature components for gas turbines and hydraulic control units.
2) It has a medium-volume production method with the same shape and a monthly output of more than 1,000 points, as well as a single production method with different specifications for each product, and gives full play to its technical advantages.
2. Exquisite welding technology and craftsmanship
We have a team of welders that comply with JIS standards, ASME standards, business partner standards, etc., and are committed to further improving our welding skills.
3. Design technology is accurate
1) Rich experience in designing hydraulic control pipeline module (following trolley) for shield excavator.
2) For the hydraulic control pipeline of construction machinery, 3D CAD is used for efficient design to avoid interference.
3) Rich experience in the design of thermal power, nuclear power circulating water pipelines, buried water supply pipelines, water bridges, water treatment plant pipelines and various facility pipelines.
We are wholeheartedly committed to working with each customer, constantly sharing ideas and gathering critical information on the suitability and performance requirements of your hydraulic cylinder for your specific application. If our standard range is not suitable for your application, we can advise you on custom hydraulic cylinders and we have extensive experience designing them. We do our best to develop dynamic, innovative and reliable hydraulic and machining solutions that exceed your expectations.
As a leading hydraulic cylinder manufacturer, we are committed to providing hydraulic cylinders and solutions to meet the needs of a variety of different market segments.
Our products are used in a wide range of applications including mining and construction, agriculture and maintenance, load handling, forestry, lifting, recycling, defense, energy and more.